West Virginia University Hospitals Inc. vs. Jerry Jose Davis
PA - Edward Harman Jr.; J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims Davis owes at least $239,282.37 plus interest for medical services provided in January 2008.
Case number: 08-C-1224
CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Carroll L. Foster II
PA - Andrea Reynolds; J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims Foster defaulted on the terms of a Berkeley County real estate loan agreement, and now owes $47,543.27 plus interest.
Case number: 08-C-1227
Chase Bank USA NA vs. Darlene N. Fincham
PA - Ashley Lawson; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims Fincham owes at least $40,307.35 plus interest after defaulting on the terms of a credit card agreement.
Case number: 08-C-1232
MCT Federal Credit Union vs. Kelley Ruleman and Gordon Ruleman
PA - Christopher Moore, J - unavailable
* The plaintiff was awarded judgment against the defendants for $26,284.22, in an Aug. 4 order in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Northern District of West Virginia. The notice of filing of a foreign judgment was filed in Berkeley County Circuit Court.
Case number: 08-C- 1234
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection