Barrett's Excavating & Hauling vs. Long Archer's Rock I LLC; James B. Crawford III, trustee; Crown Pointe Inc.; J. Michael Cassell, trustee; Acacia Federal Savings Bank; NVR Inc.; Stephen M. Mathias, trustee; Dan Ryan Builders Inc.; Mary Frances Walde, trustee; and Firstbank Mortgage Inc.
PA - Gregory Kennedy; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendant Long Archer's Rock has failed to meet the terms of two separate 2007 contracting agreements for labor, materials and equipment in relation to site improvements, and now owes at least $167,167.36. The plaintiff is seeking that amount and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1423
Citibank South Dakota NA vs. Doug McSlarrow
PA - Edna Coulter; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims McSlarrow owes at least $29,307.70 plus interest for a past due account.
Case number: 08-C-1427
A. Ubertia S.p.A. vs. Navy Arms Co. of West Virginia, Navy Arms International Inc., Forgett Militaria LLC and Valmore J. Forgett III
PA - W. Richard McCune; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have failed to meet the terms of 2005 credit agreements. The plaintiff claims that the Navy Arms Co., Navy Arms International and Forgett Militaria owe at least $147,205.62 jointly and severally, while Forgett Militaria and Valmore J. Forgett III owe at least $305,588.38.
Case number: 08-C-1429
J.E. Robert Co. Inc. vs. Martinsburg Mall LLC
PA - William Powell; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff, as a special servicer for Bank of America NA (as successor by merger to LaSalle Bank NA) claims the defendant failed to make required debt-service payments from September through December 2008. The plaintiff is requesting the appointment of a special receiver to take possession of the mall property, as well as other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1430
Tacie "Annette" Stegall vs. Joseph W. Peer
PA - D. Michael Burke; J - Gina Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendant is liable for allowing his Dalmation to run at large on March 6, 2007, when the dog viciously attacked Stegall and attacked and killed her dog. The plaintiff claims she has suffered severe and permanent injuries, has incurred more than $32,000 in medical expenses and lost $29,000 in income to date, in addition to pain and anguish. She is seeking an amount of damages to be determined at trial.
Case number: 08-C-1431