CHARLESTON -- Eleven lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on Jan. 14.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Andrew Francisco Clay, Lynchburg, Va.
* Jessica Lauren Crown, White Oak, Pa.
* Catherine Anne Curtis, Charleston
* Dorothy A. Davis, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* James Charles Eberly, Frostburg, Md.
* Angela Kaye Harless, Charleston
* Kristen L. Lunz, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Gary E Sabo, McHenry, Md.
* Peter Edward Sherman, Lewisburg
* Sara Elizabeth Thompson, Charleston
* Mary Catherine Wendekier, Elkins