Stephen Wilkerson v. Alcan Rolled Products Ravenswood, LLC
P.A. - Michael C. Walker; J - Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for injuries he sustained while inspecting equipment on the defendant's premises on March 13, 2008. The plaintiff is seeking unspecified damages.
Case No. 09-C-08
Michael Karr v. Jonathan A. Pinson, individually and in his capacity as a patrolman, Ravenswood Police Department and the City of Ravenswood
P.A. - Pro se; J - Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for violations of his constitutional rights following his arrest for obstructing an officer on Feb. 2, 2008. The plaintiff is seeing unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case No. 09-C-10
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him