CHARLESTON -- The State Journal, SCORE and the SBA have announced the May Business for Breakfast is scheduled Friday, May 22 at 7:30 a.m. at the Charleston Marriott Town Center's Gauley Room at the Whitewater Grille.
The topic of the hourlong event will be "Capturing Your Story on Video," and it will feature Diana Sole Walko of MotionMasters.She will discuss how to effectively use storytelling techniques to showcase your product or service.
There is no fee, but businesses are encouraged to purchase breakfast. Pre-registration is appreciated and can be completed online at www.wvscore.org or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Business for Breakfast" is an important networking and learning opportunity," said Charleston Area SCORE Chairman Serendra Verma. "A healthy breakfast will improve but not interfere with your work day."
- Logan County man alleges Lightning Contract Services retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld Systems engaged in illegal debt collection
- Suit claims Aracoma Coal Co. violated employee's rights
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring