CHARLESTON -- The State Journal, SCORE and the SBA have announced the May Business for Breakfast is scheduled Friday, May 22 at 7:30 a.m. at the Charleston Marriott Town Center's Gauley Room at the Whitewater Grille.
The topic of the hourlong event will be "Capturing Your Story on Video," and it will feature Diana Sole Walko of MotionMasters.She will discuss how to effectively use storytelling techniques to showcase your product or service.
There is no fee, but businesses are encouraged to purchase breakfast. Pre-registration is appreciated and can be completed online at www.wvscore.org or by e-mail at email@example.com.
"Business for Breakfast" is an important networking and learning opportunity," said Charleston Area SCORE Chairman Serendra Verma. "A healthy breakfast will improve but not interfere with your work day."
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court