CHARLESTON -- The State Journal, SCORE and the SBA have announced the May Business for Breakfast is scheduled Friday, May 22 at 7:30 a.m. at the Charleston Marriott Town Center's Gauley Room at the Whitewater Grille.
The topic of the hourlong event will be "Capturing Your Story on Video," and it will feature Diana Sole Walko of MotionMasters.She will discuss how to effectively use storytelling techniques to showcase your product or service.
There is no fee, but businesses are encouraged to purchase breakfast. Pre-registration is appreciated and can be completed online at www.wvscore.org or by e-mail at email@example.com.
"Business for Breakfast" is an important networking and learning opportunity," said Charleston Area SCORE Chairman Serendra Verma. "A healthy breakfast will improve but not interfere with your work day."
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall