CHARLESTON -- The State Journal, SCORE and the SBA have announced the May Business for Breakfast is scheduled Friday, May 22 at 7:30 a.m. at the Charleston Marriott Town Center's Gauley Room at the Whitewater Grille.
The topic of the hourlong event will be "Capturing Your Story on Video," and it will feature Diana Sole Walko of MotionMasters.She will discuss how to effectively use storytelling techniques to showcase your product or service.
There is no fee, but businesses are encouraged to purchase breakfast. Pre-registration is appreciated and can be completed online at www.wvscore.org or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Business for Breakfast" is an important networking and learning opportunity," said Charleston Area SCORE Chairman Serendra Verma. "A healthy breakfast will improve but not interfere with your work day."
- Morgantown man blames WVU for table saw injuries
- Morgantown resident files suit to remove mayor, City Council members
- We the People program brings grant money to W.Va. teachers
- Customer charges Dollar General with ignoring her complaint
- Railway worker sues Norfolk Southern over twisted ankle, claiming negligence
- Daughter sues CAMC, claiming mother fell during treatment
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law