Steven Washington v. DARL, LLC, Pamela Miller, Teto Inc.
PA-Robert M. Losey; J-Hustead
* Washington, who claims he has vision in only one eye, was walking along the corner of 4th Avenue and 15th Street in Huntington when he allegedly fell into an unprotected stairwell that had been covered with a piece of wood. The stairwell belonged to a bar that operates on the corner called Stumbler's. Washington is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 09-C-434
Joshua D. Campbell v. Marshall Community and Technical College
PA-Harold Albertson; J-Hustead
* Campbell was an employee of the Marshall Community and Technical College's Cooking and Culinary Institute. He claims that in June 2007 he was sexually harassed by a fellow employee, Donald Dotson. He claims he was fired in August 2007 as a result of his bringing attention to the harassment, a violation of the West Virginia Human Rights Act. He also claims he is owed unpaid wages in the amount of $48,304.08.
Case number: 09-C-435
Brand Scaffold Rental & Erection, LLC v. American Industrial Insulation, Inc.
PA-Shawn R. Romano; J-Hustead
* Brand is a scaffold dismantling, rental and erection company. According to the suit, the company performed three jobs for American Industrial but was never paid for them. The outstanding balance on the invoices totals $50,001.88. The company is seeking compensation in that amount.
Case number: 09-C-437
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall