CHARLESTON -- Fourteen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 25.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Amy Adele Acord, Beckley
* Yancey William Burns, Washington, D.C.
Deanna M Hackworth, Rockville, Md.
* Adam M. Hanasky, Wheeling
* Holly Wolfe Hinerman, Pentress
* Mark Jason Jenkins, Sinks Grove
* James William Ledlie, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
* Conrad Gale Lucas II, Branchland
* Brian Mark Mancos, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Christopher Pierson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Masood Rahbar, Wheeling
* Marsha Webb Rumora, Williamson
Charles Everette Stalnaker, Parkersburg
* Justin John Wiater, Weirton
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall