CHARLESTON -- Fourteen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 25.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Amy Adele Acord, Beckley
* Yancey William Burns, Washington, D.C.
Deanna M Hackworth, Rockville, Md.
* Adam M. Hanasky, Wheeling
* Holly Wolfe Hinerman, Pentress
* Mark Jason Jenkins, Sinks Grove
* James William Ledlie, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
* Conrad Gale Lucas II, Branchland
* Brian Mark Mancos, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Christopher Pierson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Masood Rahbar, Wheeling
* Marsha Webb Rumora, Williamson
Charles Everette Stalnaker, Parkersburg
* Justin John Wiater, Weirton
- Marmet citizens file petition to remove mayor from office
- West Virginia committed to combating substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation