CHARLESTON -- Fourteen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 25.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Amy Adele Acord, Beckley
* Yancey William Burns, Washington, D.C.
Deanna M Hackworth, Rockville, Md.
* Adam M. Hanasky, Wheeling
* Holly Wolfe Hinerman, Pentress
* Mark Jason Jenkins, Sinks Grove
* James William Ledlie, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
* Conrad Gale Lucas II, Branchland
* Brian Mark Mancos, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Christopher Pierson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Masood Rahbar, Wheeling
* Marsha Webb Rumora, Williamson
Charles Everette Stalnaker, Parkersburg
* Justin John Wiater, Weirton
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan