CHARLESTON -- Fourteen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 25.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Amy Adele Acord, Beckley
* Yancey William Burns, Washington, D.C.
Deanna M Hackworth, Rockville, Md.
* Adam M. Hanasky, Wheeling
* Holly Wolfe Hinerman, Pentress
* Mark Jason Jenkins, Sinks Grove
* James William Ledlie, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
* Conrad Gale Lucas II, Branchland
* Brian Mark Mancos, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Christopher Pierson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Masood Rahbar, Wheeling
* Marsha Webb Rumora, Williamson
Charles Everette Stalnaker, Parkersburg
* Justin John Wiater, Weirton
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage
- Logan Co. couple accuses insurer of contract breach, negligence
- State Election Commission reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- State moves to invalidate and cancel loan from Capon Valley Bank to Wardensville
- Man accuses driver of negligence over rear-end crash on U.S. Route 250