PERSONNEL FILE: 14 lawyers admitted to practice in W.Va.
CHARLESTON -- Fourteen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 25.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Amy Adele Acord, Beckley
* Yancey William Burns, Washington, D.C.
Deanna M Hackworth, Rockville, Md.
* Adam M. Hanasky, Wheeling
* Holly Wolfe Hinerman, Pentress
* Mark Jason Jenkins, Sinks Grove
* James William Ledlie, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
* Conrad Gale Lucas II, Branchland
* Brian Mark Mancos, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Christopher Pierson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Masood Rahbar, Wheeling
* Marsha Webb Rumora, Williamson
Charles Everette Stalnaker, Parkersburg
* Justin John Wiater, Weirton
Organizations in this Story
State of West Virginia
10 Hale St
Charleston, WV 25301
Get notified the next time we write about
State of West Virginia!