Harold Earehart vs. Foxy Lady Gentlemen's Club Inc., and Nelson Clark
PA - Tammy McWilliams; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have failed to account for 20 percent of the club's financial profits and losses in accordance with a shareholder agreement from July 18, 2008, and the plaintiff is seeking the return of his $15,000 shareholder payment as well as punitive damages of at least $150,000.
Case number: 09-C-479
Robert Maguire vs. West Virginia Division of Highways
PA - Nancy Dalby; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims about 10 of the defendantás employees trespassed on his property in Hedgesville and "intentionally dredged up a stream and destroyed vegetation." He is seeking $114,210 for stream restoration costs, $50,000 for vegetation replacement and punitive damages of $821,050.
Case number: 09-C-481
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Patrick N. Davis
PA - Daniel Booth; J - Wilkes
* The hospital claims Davis owes at least $23,850.23 plus $2,321.80 in interest for medical services and supplies provided to him in 2007 and 2008.
Case number: 09-C-483
CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Matthew T. Dziurzynski
PA - Edna Coulter; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $57,831.66 plus interest for an agreement from Feb. 22, 2007.
Case number: 09-C-486
Debra Henry vs. Kenneth F. Turnburke
PA - Paul Taylor; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims Turnburke was negligent and caused a vehicle accident on June 20, 2007, when he failed to yield while making a left turn and struck her vehicle, causing injuries, pain and suffering. Henry is seeking at least $100,000.
Case number: 09-C-487
Newbraugh's Lumber & Building Supply Inc. vs. Brittmat LLC d/b/a Angel's Pizza
PA - Tracey Rohrbaugh; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendant failed to make all rental payments in accordance with an agreement from July 22, 2008, and now owes $9,300 in past due rent and $87,272.40 for remaining sums.
Case number: 09-C-492
Pamela Armstrong and Dorothy Wright vs. Juanita Ann McJilton
PA - Michael Santa Barbara; J - Silver
* The plaintiffs claim they were injured during an accident on June 16, 2007, when they were passengers on a trolley that the defendant was driving. They claim she was negligent and caused a collision by driving the trolley through a train overpass tunnel that was too small, after she failed to notice a traffic sign posting the maximum height of vehicles that could safely pass through. The plaintiffs are seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 09-C-494