Josh and Robin Miller vs. Snap On Tools Company
PA-George Armistead; Judge N/A
* While repairing an automobile, Miller struck the vehicle with a Dead Blow Ball Peen hammer. A fragment of the hammer head flew off and struck Miller, penetrating his torso with a piece of shrapnel. Miller is seeking damages for medical bills, doctor bills, pain and suffering, emotional stress and disfiguring scars, pre- and post-judgment interest. Robin Miller seeks damages for loss of consortium.
Case number: 09-C-522
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall