Robin L. Sewell vs. McJunkin Corp. and Travelers Property and Casualty Co. of America
PA - pro se; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff, a resident of Quaker City, Ohio is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained while unloading a flatbed trailer at McJunkin's yard in Nitro while working as a driver for the Parkersburg-based Ryder. He is seeking $393,000 in damages.
Case number: 09-C-366
Trena Moyer vs. J.C. Penny Corp., Inc.
PA - Walt Auvil; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination following her release from the company on April 9 after four years of employment. She is seeking $8,190 in damages, $24,510 in penalties plus court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 09-C-368
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems