Robin L. Sewell vs. McJunkin Corp. and Travelers Property and Casualty Co. of America
PA - pro se; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff, a resident of Quaker City, Ohio is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained while unloading a flatbed trailer at McJunkin's yard in Nitro while working as a driver for the Parkersburg-based Ryder. He is seeking $393,000 in damages.
Case number: 09-C-366
Trena Moyer vs. J.C. Penny Corp., Inc.
PA - Walt Auvil; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination following her release from the company on April 9 after four years of employment. She is seeking $8,190 in damages, $24,510 in penalties plus court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 09-C-368
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published