Robin L. Sewell vs. McJunkin Corp. and Travelers Property and Casualty Co. of America
PA - pro se; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff, a resident of Quaker City, Ohio is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained while unloading a flatbed trailer at McJunkin's yard in Nitro while working as a driver for the Parkersburg-based Ryder. He is seeking $393,000 in damages.
Case number: 09-C-366
Trena Moyer vs. J.C. Penny Corp., Inc.
PA - Walt Auvil; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination following her release from the company on April 9 after four years of employment. She is seeking $8,190 in damages, $24,510 in penalties plus court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 09-C-368
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall