Robin L. Sewell vs. McJunkin Corp. and Travelers Property and Casualty Co. of America
PA - pro se; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff, a resident of Quaker City, Ohio is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained while unloading a flatbed trailer at McJunkin's yard in Nitro while working as a driver for the Parkersburg-based Ryder. He is seeking $393,000 in damages.
Case number: 09-C-366
Trena Moyer vs. J.C. Penny Corp., Inc.
PA - Walt Auvil; J - not yet assigned
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination following her release from the company on April 9 after four years of employment. She is seeking $8,190 in damages, $24,510 in penalties plus court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 09-C-368
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security