Cluther Ray vs. Harbor Steel and Supply Corporation and Mark Berry
PA- Mark A. Atkinson; J- James H. Young Jr.
* Ray was employed by Harbor Steel and Supply for approximately two years and on March 12, 2009, he claims he was willfully, maliciously and unlawfully terminated from his job. Ray claims his termination was based on his age and therefore Harbor Steel and Supply is in violation of the West Virginia Human Rights Act. He is suing for compensatory and punitive damages for lost wages and benefits; back pay and front pay; and indignity, embarrassment, humiliation and emotional distress.
Case number: 09-C-217
Kevin D. Ashworth d/b/a Ashworth Heating & Cooling vs. Coastal Management Group LLC; South Side Properties LLC; LL Armstrong LLC; and Kenova Box Company
PA- Franklin L. Gritt; J- Darrell Pratt
* Ashworth provided materials and labor in the amount of $38,000 for Coastal Management Group in 2009 and claims the company has since refused to pay him. South Side Properties, LL Armstrong and Kenova Box are all lien holders or creditors for Coastal Management Group, according to the suit. Ashworth is suing for the amount of $38,000.
Case number: 09-C-220
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall