CHARLESTON -- A man is suing after injuring himself in a restroom at TGI Friday's.
On July 21, 2008, Robert Hall was a customer at TGI Friday's in Cross Lanes when he slipped and fell on a slippery area in the restroom, according to a complaint filed Nov. 25 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Bistro Management Inc. had a duty to keep and maintain its restaurants and premises in a reasonably safe condition and in not doing so, violated this duty, according to the suit.
Hall claims he has suffered physical pain and suffering mental anguish, limitations in his activities and a diminution in his ability to enjoy life.
Hall is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for pain and suffering and medical bills. William H. Harding of Harding Law Offices is representing him.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Paul Zakaib Jr.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 09-C-2194
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination