CHARLESTON -- A man is suing after injuring himself in a restroom at TGI Friday's.
On July 21, 2008, Robert Hall was a customer at TGI Friday's in Cross Lanes when he slipped and fell on a slippery area in the restroom, according to a complaint filed Nov. 25 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Bistro Management Inc. had a duty to keep and maintain its restaurants and premises in a reasonably safe condition and in not doing so, violated this duty, according to the suit.
Hall claims he has suffered physical pain and suffering mental anguish, limitations in his activities and a diminution in his ability to enjoy life.
Hall is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for pain and suffering and medical bills. William H. Harding of Harding Law Offices is representing him.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Paul Zakaib Jr.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 09-C-2194
- Marmet citizens file petition to remove mayor from office
- West Virginia committed to combating substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation