CHARLESTON -- A man is suing after injuring himself in a restroom at TGI Friday's.
On July 21, 2008, Robert Hall was a customer at TGI Friday's in Cross Lanes when he slipped and fell on a slippery area in the restroom, according to a complaint filed Nov. 25 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Bistro Management Inc. had a duty to keep and maintain its restaurants and premises in a reasonably safe condition and in not doing so, violated this duty, according to the suit.
Hall claims he has suffered physical pain and suffering mental anguish, limitations in his activities and a diminution in his ability to enjoy life.
Hall is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for pain and suffering and medical bills. William H. Harding of Harding Law Offices is representing him.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Paul Zakaib Jr.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 09-C-2194
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall