CHARLESTON -– Jackson Kelly was ranked second in the nation for percentage of attorneys practicing in the energy industry among firms with 100 or more lawyers, according to Law360's 2009 practice area survey.
David Flannery of Jackson Kelly was quoted in the Law360 article that announced the ranking. He said, "It's a wide open practice area with significant growth potential. We've [Jackson Kelly] seen energy recovering nicely after this downturn, and beyond that we see energy as extremely important in the future." To read the article in its entirety, click here.
Law360 is a newswire for business lawyers that covers 16 major practice areas every day. Readers include counsel at many of the world's largest corporations.
Jackson Kelly represents leading global corporations, national companies, entrepreneurs and individuals in areas of law such as environmental, business, labor and employment, federal and state workers' compensation, civil litigation and occupational safety and health.
The firm has offices in West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Colorado and the District of Columbia.
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston