CHARLESTON -– Jackson Kelly was ranked second in the nation for percentage of attorneys practicing in the energy industry among firms with 100 or more lawyers, according to Law360's 2009 practice area survey.
David Flannery of Jackson Kelly was quoted in the Law360 article that announced the ranking. He said, "It's a wide open practice area with significant growth potential. We've [Jackson Kelly] seen energy recovering nicely after this downturn, and beyond that we see energy as extremely important in the future." To read the article in its entirety, click here.
Law360 is a newswire for business lawyers that covers 16 major practice areas every day. Readers include counsel at many of the world's largest corporations.
Jackson Kelly represents leading global corporations, national companies, entrepreneurs and individuals in areas of law such as environmental, business, labor and employment, federal and state workers' compensation, civil litigation and occupational safety and health.
The firm has offices in West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Colorado and the District of Columbia.
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published