CHARLESTON -– Jackson Kelly was ranked second in the nation for percentage of attorneys practicing in the energy industry among firms with 100 or more lawyers, according to Law360's 2009 practice area survey.
David Flannery of Jackson Kelly was quoted in the Law360 article that announced the ranking. He said, "It's a wide open practice area with significant growth potential. We've [Jackson Kelly] seen energy recovering nicely after this downturn, and beyond that we see energy as extremely important in the future." To read the article in its entirety, click here.
Law360 is a newswire for business lawyers that covers 16 major practice areas every day. Readers include counsel at many of the world's largest corporations.
Jackson Kelly represents leading global corporations, national companies, entrepreneurs and individuals in areas of law such as environmental, business, labor and employment, federal and state workers' compensation, civil litigation and occupational safety and health.
The firm has offices in West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Colorado and the District of Columbia.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall