Billy G. McCormick and Mindy W. McCormick vs. Ford Motor Co.
PA- D. Scott Bellomy, Ryan Turner; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On May 8, 2007, the McCormicks purchased a new 2008 Ford F-450 pickup truck from the defendant for $53,562.45. They claim after the purchase, they experienced repeated nonconformities with the vehicle, which impaired its use and market value. The Lewis burg couple claim after a reasonable number of attempts, the manufacturer did not conform the vehicle to the warranty or replace the vehicle with a comparable new one. They are seeking revocation of acceptance and refund of the purchase price and damages for costs of repair, loss of use, annoyance and inconvenience.
Case number: 10-C-70
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall