Billy G. McCormick and Mindy W. McCormick vs. Ford Motor Co.
PA- D. Scott Bellomy, Ryan Turner; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On May 8, 2007, the McCormicks purchased a new 2008 Ford F-450 pickup truck from the defendant for $53,562.45. They claim after the purchase, they experienced repeated nonconformities with the vehicle, which impaired its use and market value. The Lewis burg couple claim after a reasonable number of attempts, the manufacturer did not conform the vehicle to the warranty or replace the vehicle with a comparable new one. They are seeking revocation of acceptance and refund of the purchase price and damages for costs of repair, loss of use, annoyance and inconvenience.
Case number: 10-C-70
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published