Billy G. McCormick and Mindy W. McCormick vs. Ford Motor Co.
PA- D. Scott Bellomy, Ryan Turner; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On May 8, 2007, the McCormicks purchased a new 2008 Ford F-450 pickup truck from the defendant for $53,562.45. They claim after the purchase, they experienced repeated nonconformities with the vehicle, which impaired its use and market value. The Lewis burg couple claim after a reasonable number of attempts, the manufacturer did not conform the vehicle to the warranty or replace the vehicle with a comparable new one. They are seeking revocation of acceptance and refund of the purchase price and damages for costs of repair, loss of use, annoyance and inconvenience.
Case number: 10-C-70
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination