The Church of Jesus Christ LDS vs. Freddie Clifton Lockard
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller; J- Phillip Stowers
* On June 4, 2008, a vehicle driven by the defendant collided with a vehicle owned by the plaintiff. The Church of Jesus Christ LDS claims Lockard owes $17,003.51 for the damages to the vehicle. The plaintiff is seeking damages in the amount of $17,003.51, plus pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 10-C-169
Ronald K. Holston vs. Rite Aid of West Virginia, Inc., a West Virginia corporation
PA- Harvey D. Peyton; J- Phillip Stowers
* Holston was employed by the defendant as a delivery truck driver. Holston claims he injured his neck and left arm in August 2008, his right shoulder in February 2009 and his back in January 2010. After his last injury, Holston claims he needed light duty work and was ridiculed by supervisory personnel. In February, Holston was laid off, according to the suit. Holston is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 10-C-170
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations