The Church of Jesus Christ LDS vs. Freddie Clifton Lockard
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller; J- Phillip Stowers
* On June 4, 2008, a vehicle driven by the defendant collided with a vehicle owned by the plaintiff. The Church of Jesus Christ LDS claims Lockard owes $17,003.51 for the damages to the vehicle. The plaintiff is seeking damages in the amount of $17,003.51, plus pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 10-C-169
Ronald K. Holston vs. Rite Aid of West Virginia, Inc., a West Virginia corporation
PA- Harvey D. Peyton; J- Phillip Stowers
* Holston was employed by the defendant as a delivery truck driver. Holston claims he injured his neck and left arm in August 2008, his right shoulder in February 2009 and his back in January 2010. After his last injury, Holston claims he needed light duty work and was ridiculed by supervisory personnel. In February, Holston was laid off, according to the suit. Holston is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 10-C-170
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection