Harvey Family Medicine, PLLC, a West Virginia company, and Hyla Harvey, M.D., an individual vs. Alpha Technologies, Inc., a West Virginia corporation, and Thomas Maddox, an individual
PA- Michael J. Folio, Scott L. Summers; J- Phillip Stowers
* Harvey Family Medicine and Harvey use an electronic medical records system licensed by eClinicalWorks. In 2007, Alpha assured the plaintiffs that it was familiar with the eClinicalWorks platform, when it did not have any prior professional experience with the platform. The plaintiffs are seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 10-C-171
Linda McCall vs. Tri-County YMCA, Inc.
PA- Paul M. Stroebel; J- Phillip Stowers
* The Hurricane woman was a member of the defendant's Scott Depot facility. On June 16, 2008, McCall slipped and fell on tiled floor in the women's locker room. She claims the defendant negligently allowed the tiled floor between the showers and lockers to be waxed, polished or otherwise slick and without a non-skid surface. She is seeking compensatory damages for her injuries.
Case number: 10-C-179
Gilbert David Hobba vs. Allied Food Industries, Inc.
PA- Paul Stroebel
* On Dec. 14, 2008, Hobba purchased a Whopper at Burger King in Teays Valley. He claims when he bit into it, he bit into a hard object that broke his back tooth. Hobba is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 10-C-180
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall