CHARLESTON -- The U.S. Small Business Administration and Charleston SCORE will host the business clinic "Taxes v. Liability: Business Legal Organizations Explained."
The clinic will feature Joetta Kuhn, CPA, on June 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the 4th Floor Conference Area at 405 Capitol St. in Charleston.
The clinic is free and open to the public. Individuals can register online at www.wvscore.org or at (304) 347-5463. Registration is suggested but not required.
Emma Wilson, manager of the SBA's Charleston Branch Office, said, "How should I structure my business is one of the top questions we get.
"This clinic explains the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietors, limited liability companies, and small business corporations and explores which type is right for you and your business."
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall