CHARLESTON -- The U.S. Small Business Administration and Charleston SCORE will host the business clinic "Taxes v. Liability: Business Legal Organizations Explained."
The clinic will feature Joetta Kuhn, CPA, on June 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the 4th Floor Conference Area at 405 Capitol St. in Charleston.
The clinic is free and open to the public. Individuals can register online at www.wvscore.org or at (304) 347-5463. Registration is suggested but not required.
Emma Wilson, manager of the SBA's Charleston Branch Office, said, "How should I structure my business is one of the top questions we get.
"This clinic explains the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietors, limited liability companies, and small business corporations and explores which type is right for you and your business."
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published