CHARLESTON -- The U.S. Small Business Administration and Charleston SCORE will host the business clinic "Taxes v. Liability: Business Legal Organizations Explained."
The clinic will feature Joetta Kuhn, CPA, on June 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the 4th Floor Conference Area at 405 Capitol St. in Charleston.
The clinic is free and open to the public. Individuals can register online at www.wvscore.org or at (304) 347-5463. Registration is suggested but not required.
Emma Wilson, manager of the SBA's Charleston Branch Office, said, "How should I structure my business is one of the top questions we get.
"This clinic explains the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietors, limited liability companies, and small business corporations and explores which type is right for you and your business."
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note