HUNTINGTON -- Super Lawyers has selected Farrell, Farrell & Farrell partner Erik W. Legg as a West Virginia Rising Star in the Personal Injury - Products Defense practice area.
Rising Stars is a listing of top lawyers who are 40 years old and younger who have been in practice 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named as a Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Legg is a member of the complex litigation team with primary responsibility for pharmaceutical and medical products liability, medical professional malpractice, workplace exposure and injury litigation, and employment discrimination and wrongful discharge claims. In that capacity, he has managed more than one hundred drug product liability cases.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall