HUNTINGTON -- Super Lawyers has selected Farrell, Farrell & Farrell partner Erik W. Legg as a West Virginia Rising Star in the Personal Injury - Products Defense practice area.
Rising Stars is a listing of top lawyers who are 40 years old and younger who have been in practice 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named as a Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Legg is a member of the complex litigation team with primary responsibility for pharmaceutical and medical products liability, medical professional malpractice, workplace exposure and injury litigation, and employment discrimination and wrongful discharge claims. In that capacity, he has managed more than one hundred drug product liability cases.
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring
- Wyoming Co. miner accuses coal mines of harmful safety violations
- Winfield files petition over rejection of annexation request
- AG announces mobile office hours for December