HUNTINGTON -- Super Lawyers has selected Farrell, Farrell & Farrell partner Erik W. Legg as a West Virginia Rising Star in the Personal Injury - Products Defense practice area.
Rising Stars is a listing of top lawyers who are 40 years old and younger who have been in practice 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named as a Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Legg is a member of the complex litigation team with primary responsibility for pharmaceutical and medical products liability, medical professional malpractice, workplace exposure and injury litigation, and employment discrimination and wrongful discharge claims. In that capacity, he has managed more than one hundred drug product liability cases.
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school