Christina Holmes vs. Coin Acceptors Inc., Royal Vendors Inc. and Charity Fleming
J - Sanders; PA - Harry Waddell
* On Sept. 1, 2009, the plaintiff was discharged as an employee of the defendant for amassing too many absences. The plaintiff lost time as a result of her duty as a volunteer fireman with Independent Fire Company in Charles Town responding to emergency calls prior to the time she was due to report to work. Holmes is requesting judgment for general damages; back pay; anticipated lost future earnings; reinstatement and costs incurred in prosecuting this civil action.
Case number: 10-C-273
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection