Top Shelf Homes LLC vs. Philip and Julie Bolyard
PA - Christine Glover; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have breached a contract from Sept. 22, 2009, for work and services on their home and now owe at least $48,491.96 plus interest and other relief.
Case number: 10-C-654
Dolly Fergus and Rex Fergus vs. Berkeley County Public Service Sewer District
PA - Gregory Bailey; J - Groh
* The plaintiffs claim their Martinsburg home suffered extensive damages on Feb. 1, 2008, Nov. 18, 2008, and March 30, 2010, when the defendant's deficient sewer system failed to properly function and caused raw sewage to flood the home. They claim the value of their property has been diminished significantly, and they are seeking an amount of relief to be determined.
Case number: 10-C-662
Harris N.A. vs. Portrait Homes - Brook Meadow LLC and Pasquinelli Home Building LLC
PA - Michael Scales; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants defaulted on the terms of two construction loan agreements from May 30, 2006, and now owe at least $5,282,538.00 plus interest.
Case number: 10-C-675
Brian V. Ebert P.C. vs. Randy S. Strakal
PA - Michael Scales; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff was awarded a total judgment of $56,936.33 plus interest. The judgment was issued Oct. 30, 2009, in Fairfax County Circuit Court in Virginia, and the foreign judgment notice was filed in Berkeley County Circuit Court.
Case number: 10-C-676
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall