Top Shelf Homes LLC vs. Philip and Julie Bolyard
PA - Christine Glover; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have breached a contract from Sept. 22, 2009, for work and services on their home and now owe at least $48,491.96 plus interest and other relief.
Case number: 10-C-654
Dolly Fergus and Rex Fergus vs. Berkeley County Public Service Sewer District
PA - Gregory Bailey; J - Groh
* The plaintiffs claim their Martinsburg home suffered extensive damages on Feb. 1, 2008, Nov. 18, 2008, and March 30, 2010, when the defendant's deficient sewer system failed to properly function and caused raw sewage to flood the home. They claim the value of their property has been diminished significantly, and they are seeking an amount of relief to be determined.
Case number: 10-C-662
Harris N.A. vs. Portrait Homes - Brook Meadow LLC and Pasquinelli Home Building LLC
PA - Michael Scales; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants defaulted on the terms of two construction loan agreements from May 30, 2006, and now owe at least $5,282,538.00 plus interest.
Case number: 10-C-675
Brian V. Ebert P.C. vs. Randy S. Strakal
PA - Michael Scales; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff was awarded a total judgment of $56,936.33 plus interest. The judgment was issued Oct. 30, 2009, in Fairfax County Circuit Court in Virginia, and the foreign judgment notice was filed in Berkeley County Circuit Court.
Case number: 10-C-676
- Marmet citizens file petition to remove mayor from office
- West Virginia committed to combating substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation