Top Shelf Homes LLC vs. Philip and Julie Bolyard
PA - Christine Glover; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have breached a contract from Sept. 22, 2009, for work and services on their home and now owe at least $48,491.96 plus interest and other relief.
Case number: 10-C-654
Dolly Fergus and Rex Fergus vs. Berkeley County Public Service Sewer District
PA - Gregory Bailey; J - Groh
* The plaintiffs claim their Martinsburg home suffered extensive damages on Feb. 1, 2008, Nov. 18, 2008, and March 30, 2010, when the defendant's deficient sewer system failed to properly function and caused raw sewage to flood the home. They claim the value of their property has been diminished significantly, and they are seeking an amount of relief to be determined.
Case number: 10-C-662
Harris N.A. vs. Portrait Homes - Brook Meadow LLC and Pasquinelli Home Building LLC
PA - Michael Scales; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants defaulted on the terms of two construction loan agreements from May 30, 2006, and now owe at least $5,282,538.00 plus interest.
Case number: 10-C-675
Brian V. Ebert P.C. vs. Randy S. Strakal
PA - Michael Scales; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff was awarded a total judgment of $56,936.33 plus interest. The judgment was issued Oct. 30, 2009, in Fairfax County Circuit Court in Virginia, and the foreign judgment notice was filed in Berkeley County Circuit Court.
Case number: 10-C-676
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy