Shawn and Christiana Bailey vs. Jerry and Wendy Mundy
PA – Michelle Rusen; J –Beane
* The plaintiffs, residents of Parkersburg, are seeking a court order prohibiting the defendants, also residents of Parkersburg, from coming near them, on their property or to their places of employment following threats Jerry made against Shawn and Christiana on Aug. 30, after Shawn was sentenced to probation, and home confinement in Wood Circuit Court on charges of sexually abusing the Mundy's daughter.
Case number: 10-C-381
Michael A. Devore vs. James Devore
PA- Bruce White; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a resident of Mineral Wells, is suing the defendant, a resident of Waverly, for injuries he sustained on Aug. 22, 2009, while riding on a motorcycle with James in Parkersburg when he lost control of it. Michael seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 10-C-391
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit