Michael L. Hensley vs. Supervalu Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Black Diamond Fruit and Produce Co. and John Doe entity, entities or individuals
PA- Michael A. Woelfel; J- David M. Pancake
* On Sept. 10, 2008, Hensley claims he was subjected to hazardous, unsafe and dangerous conditions while in the course of his job activities when he was seriously injured by a forklift when it lost power. He is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 10-C-675
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him