Dora Louise Spurlock and Melvin Spurlock vs. the Kroger Company
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On March 5, the Spurlocks pulled into the gas station at Kroger and up to a gas pump. Mrs. Spurlock was injured when she exited the vehicle and walked around to the front in order to clean the windshield when she claims she stepped into a drain hole in the parking lot and did not have a cover. The couple is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 10-C-754
Chad Melson vs. Flamos Enterprises Inc. d/b/a Stark Sandblasting & Painting Company; and ABR Services, Inc.
PA- Robert B. Warner, William B. Hicks; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Melson was employed by Flamos Enterprises. On July 16, 2009, Melson claims he was instructed by the defendant to perform power washing work at Marathon's Tank Farm in Kenova when an explosion occurred. Melson is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 10-C-760
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall