BRIDGEPORT -- Best Lawyers has named nine Steptoe & Johnson attorneys as the 2011 "Lawyers of the Year" for their respective practice areas and the metro regions in which they serve.
Best Lawyers has designated "Lawyers of the Year" in high-profile legal specialties in large, metro communities in West Virginia. The lawyers representing Steptoe & Johnson PLLC include:
* Susan S. Brewer – Morgantown Area's Health Care Lawyer of the Year
* Bryan R. Cokeley – Charleston's Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year
* Sharon O. Flanery – Charleston's Oil & Gas Lawyer of the Year
* Patrick D. Kelly – Charleston's Health Care Lawyer of the Year
* W. Henry Lawrence – Morgantown Area's Energy Lawyer of the Year
* James A. Russell – Morgantown Area's Natural Resources Lawyer of the Year
* Robert M. Steptoe Jr. – Morgantown Area's Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year
* L. Frederick Williams Jr. – Charleston's Public Finance Lawyer of the Year
* William D. Wilmoth – Morgantown Area's Criminal Defense: White-Collar Litigation Lawyer of the Year
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
Steptoe & Johnson is a regional, business-focused firm with strengths in energy, labor, employment, and litigation. It comprises more than 200 lawyers resident in nine locations throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. For nearly a century, Steptoe & Johnson has demonstrated its commitment to quality, devoting personal attention, experience, skill, and resources to client-focused service.
For more information, visit www.steptoe-johnson.com.