HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Oval Construction Management after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Carl L. Cardwell worked for the defendant at the MU Project until it discontinued business operations, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Cardwell claims he has been unable to obtain payment for his work.
The defendant has failed to answer Cardwell's numerous demands for wages and benefits owed, according to the suit.
Cardwell is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-817
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems
- Woman sues St. Mary's Medical Center for mother's death
- Woman sues Marshall University for soccer injuries