HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Oval Construction Management after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Carl L. Cardwell worked for the defendant at the MU Project until it discontinued business operations, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Cardwell claims he has been unable to obtain payment for his work.
The defendant has failed to answer Cardwell's numerous demands for wages and benefits owed, according to the suit.
Cardwell is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-817
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse