HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Oval Construction Management after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Carl L. Cardwell worked for the defendant at the MU Project until it discontinued business operations, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Cardwell claims he has been unable to obtain payment for his work.
The defendant has failed to answer Cardwell's numerous demands for wages and benefits owed, according to the suit.
Cardwell is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-817
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published