HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Oval Construction Management after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Carl L. Cardwell worked for the defendant at the MU Project until it discontinued business operations, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Cardwell claims he has been unable to obtain payment for his work.
The defendant has failed to answer Cardwell's numerous demands for wages and benefits owed, according to the suit.
Cardwell is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-817
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall