HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Oval Construction Management after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Carl L. Cardwell worked for the defendant at the MU Project until it discontinued business operations, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Cardwell claims he has been unable to obtain payment for his work.
The defendant has failed to answer Cardwell's numerous demands for wages and benefits owed, according to the suit.
Cardwell is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-817
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization