COLUMBIA, S.C. -– Three companies have named Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough as a "2011 Go-To Law Firm for the Top 500 Companies" in litigation and intellectual property in surveys conducted by American Legal Media.
Danaher Corporation named Nelson Mullins for Intellectual Property work as well as Litigation, while Norfolk Southern and Whirlpool named the Firm for Litigation. The Firm will be featured in the eighth annual edition of Corporate Counsel's reference guide, In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.
Nominees are chosen from a national survey of general counsel from the Top 500 companies along with in-depth research and analysis of various public filings and resources. The surveys ask which outside law firms they use and for which practice areas.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 400 attorneys and government relations professionals practicing from 12 office locations in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
For more information on the firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems