COLUMBIA, S.C. -– Three companies have named Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough as a "2011 Go-To Law Firm for the Top 500 Companies" in litigation and intellectual property in surveys conducted by American Legal Media.
Danaher Corporation named Nelson Mullins for Intellectual Property work as well as Litigation, while Norfolk Southern and Whirlpool named the Firm for Litigation. The Firm will be featured in the eighth annual edition of Corporate Counsel's reference guide, In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.
Nominees are chosen from a national survey of general counsel from the Top 500 companies along with in-depth research and analysis of various public filings and resources. The surveys ask which outside law firms they use and for which practice areas.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 400 attorneys and government relations professionals practicing from 12 office locations in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
For more information on the firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination