COLUMBIA, S.C. -– Three companies have named Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough as a "2011 Go-To Law Firm for the Top 500 Companies" in litigation and intellectual property in surveys conducted by American Legal Media.
Danaher Corporation named Nelson Mullins for Intellectual Property work as well as Litigation, while Norfolk Southern and Whirlpool named the Firm for Litigation. The Firm will be featured in the eighth annual edition of Corporate Counsel's reference guide, In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.
Nominees are chosen from a national survey of general counsel from the Top 500 companies along with in-depth research and analysis of various public filings and resources. The surveys ask which outside law firms they use and for which practice areas.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 400 attorneys and government relations professionals practicing from 12 office locations in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
For more information on the firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published