COLUMBIA, S.C. -– Three companies have named Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough as a "2011 Go-To Law Firm for the Top 500 Companies" in litigation and intellectual property in surveys conducted by American Legal Media.
Danaher Corporation named Nelson Mullins for Intellectual Property work as well as Litigation, while Norfolk Southern and Whirlpool named the Firm for Litigation. The Firm will be featured in the eighth annual edition of Corporate Counsel's reference guide, In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.
Nominees are chosen from a national survey of general counsel from the Top 500 companies along with in-depth research and analysis of various public filings and resources. The surveys ask which outside law firms they use and for which practice areas.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 400 attorneys and government relations professionals practicing from 12 office locations in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
For more information on the firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall