HUNTINGTON -- Huddleston Bolen is pleased to welcome Jason Roma to the firm's Huntington litigation department.
An experienced trial attorney, Roma will represent many of the firm's largest industrial and commercial clients in the areas of products liability and mass tort litigation.
Roma is rejoining Huddleston Bolen, where he previously worked from 2004 to 2009. Prior to his legal career, Roma was a social worker and marketing director for Genesis Healthcare from 1998 to 2001. He is a graduate of Marshall University and the West Virginia University College of Law.
"Jason is a talented lawyer and an excellent litigator. We are excited to welcome him back to the Huddleston Bolen family," said Tom Gilpin, chair of the firm's management committee.
Huddleston Bolen is a business-oriented law firm with offices located in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky. The firm, founded in 1871, represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information about Huddleston Bolen, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note