HUNTINGTON -- Huddleston Bolen is pleased to welcome Jason Roma to the firm's Huntington litigation department.
An experienced trial attorney, Roma will represent many of the firm's largest industrial and commercial clients in the areas of products liability and mass tort litigation.
Roma is rejoining Huddleston Bolen, where he previously worked from 2004 to 2009. Prior to his legal career, Roma was a social worker and marketing director for Genesis Healthcare from 1998 to 2001. He is a graduate of Marshall University and the West Virginia University College of Law.
"Jason is a talented lawyer and an excellent litigator. We are excited to welcome him back to the Huddleston Bolen family," said Tom Gilpin, chair of the firm's management committee.
Huddleston Bolen is a business-oriented law firm with offices located in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky. The firm, founded in 1871, represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information about Huddleston Bolen, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published