CHARLESTON -- A former employee is suing Management and Training Corp. after she claims she was discriminated against because of her gender and age.
Beverly Williams, the director of the Charleston Job Corps Center for the defendant, also was named as a defendant of the suit.
Frieda Forsley was employed by the defendant and claims her employment was terminated based on her gender and age, according to a complaint filed Nov. 30 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Forsley claims the defendant also created a hostile work environment toward her.
The hostility of the work environment created an atmosphere in which it was impossible for Forsley to perform her duties, according to the suit.
Forsley is seeking compensatory damages. She is being represented by Shannon M. Bland.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Paul Zakaib Jr.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 10-C-2161
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall