CHARLESTON -- On Nov. 23, 15 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Benjamin Dean Adams, Charleston
* Sean Michael Austin, Fort Worth, Texas
* Aron Alan Berry, Morgantown
* Chelsea Virginia Brown, Morgantown
* Joseph Terrence Cramer, Charleston
* David Scott Davis, Las Vegas, Nev.
* Joshua Robert Graham, Zanesville, Ohio
* Rani Afif Habash, Washington, D.C.
* Ashley Victoria Harvey, Morgantown
* Connor Duane Robertson, Hurricane
* Brian Christopher Root, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Anthony William Selbe, Mustang, Okla.
* Mary Patrice Statler, Charleston
* Douglas Sughrue, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Anthony Jacob Zappin, Huntington