BARBOURSVILLE -- Verizon, the Regional Contracting Assistance Center and the Southern Ohio Procurement Outreach Center will hold a small business matchmaking event, Business Assistance for Contracting, on Feb. 17.
The event is scheduled from 10 am to 3:30 pm at the Hampton Inn, 1 Cracker Barrel Drive, in Barboursville. Registration is at www.wvscore.org.
Attendees can expect one-on-one meetings with experts, information on federal and state contracts, information on financial incentives, manufacturing know-how and marketing expertise.
To schedule a 15-minute one-on-one matchmaking meeting plan to arrive at 9 a.m.
Agencies and organizations scheduled to attend are:
* U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
* W.Va. Division of Environmental Protection
* Excalibur Services LLC
* Unlimited Future Inc.
* BBL Carlton
* Career Consulting
* U.S. Department of Homeland Security
* W.Va. Department of Environmental Protection
* U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
* Office of Surface Mining and Reclamation
* Kanawha County Schools
* Department of the Army/Air Force, National Guard Bureau
* National Energy Technology Laboratory, Acquisitions & Assistance
* U.S. Small Business Administration
* Robert C. Byrd Institute for Flexible Manufacturing
This event is free. To register, go to www.wvscore.org. For more information, contact RCAC at 304-344-2546, ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional sponsors include SCORE, the West Virginia Women's Business AND Training Center and the West Virginia Small Business Development Center.