CHARLESTON -- A former employee is suing Little General Store after he claims it violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act.
Charles Larry was employed by the defendant until Jan. 13, according to a complaint filed Feb. 3 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Larry claims Little General Store failed to pay him his employment wages owed in full within 72 hours from his employment termination.
Larry is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by Todd S. Bailess.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Carrie Webster.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-189
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published