CHARLESTON -- A former employee is suing Little General Store after he claims it violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act.
Charles Larry was employed by the defendant until Jan. 13, according to a complaint filed Feb. 3 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Larry claims Little General Store failed to pay him his employment wages owed in full within 72 hours from his employment termination.
Larry is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by Todd S. Bailess.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Carrie Webster.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-189
- Steptoe & Johnson names new Chief Information Officer
- Morrisey announces new additions to office staff
- Slip and fall accident leads to suit against local Walmart store
- Huntington nursing home abuse case removed to federal court
- Coal miner sues after allegedly suffering head injuries on job site
- Man accuses Southern Coal Corporation of wrongful termination
- Career employee charges Lowe’s with age discrimination in job loss
- WVU wrongful termination suit goes to federal court
- Ohio couple says Cook's Heating & Cooling breached contract
- Woman accuses welfare group, Goodwill of race discrimination