CHARLESTON -- A former employee is suing Little General Store after he claims it violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act.
Charles Larry was employed by the defendant until Jan. 13, according to a complaint filed Feb. 3 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Larry claims Little General Store failed to pay him his employment wages owed in full within 72 hours from his employment termination.
Larry is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by Todd S. Bailess.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Carrie Webster.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-189
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall