CHARLESTON -- A former employee is suing Primecare Medical of West Virginia after he claims it violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act.
Russell Green III was employed by the defendant as a nurse, according to a complaint filed Feb. 25 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Green claims for a time period of approximately one year, he was required to work hours beyond his normal shift for which he was not paid.
The defendant has failed to pay Green for wages due and owing, which has caused him to incur a loss, according to the suit.
Green is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest and liquidated damages. He is being represented by Paul M. Stroebel.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Charles E. King.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-323
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published