CHARLESTON -- A former employee is suing Primecare Medical of West Virginia after he claims it violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act.
Russell Green III was employed by the defendant as a nurse, according to a complaint filed Feb. 25 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Green claims for a time period of approximately one year, he was required to work hours beyond his normal shift for which he was not paid.
The defendant has failed to pay Green for wages due and owing, which has caused him to incur a loss, according to the suit.
Green is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest and liquidated damages. He is being represented by Paul M. Stroebel.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Charles E. King.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-323
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall