CHARLESTON -- A former employee is suing Primecare Medical of West Virginia after he claims it violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act.
Russell Green III was employed by the defendant as a nurse, according to a complaint filed Feb. 25 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Green claims for a time period of approximately one year, he was required to work hours beyond his normal shift for which he was not paid.
The defendant has failed to pay Green for wages due and owing, which has caused him to incur a loss, according to the suit.
Green is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest and liquidated damages. He is being represented by Paul M. Stroebel.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Charles E. King.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-323
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan