CHARLESTON -- A South Charleston woman is suing K&S Management after she claims she was injured in the Dunbar McDonald's restaurant.
Keith Watson is dba K&S Management, according to the suit.
On July 18, 2010, Taneisha Adams was a customer at the McDonald's in Dunbar when a restaurant employee knocked a wet floor sign over onto her right foot, according to a complaint filed March 21 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Adams claims the defendant had a duty to keep and maintain its restaurant and premises in a reasonably safe condition and was negligent in doing so.
The defendant caused Adams to sustain physical pain and suffering; mental anguish; limitations in her activities; and a diminution in her ability to enjoy life, according to the suit.
Adams is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. She is being represented by William H. Harding.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Tod J. Kaufman.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-448
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall