CHARLESTON -- A South Charleston woman is suing K&S Management after she claims she was injured in the Dunbar McDonald's restaurant.
Keith Watson is dba K&S Management, according to the suit.
On July 18, 2010, Taneisha Adams was a customer at the McDonald's in Dunbar when a restaurant employee knocked a wet floor sign over onto her right foot, according to a complaint filed March 21 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Adams claims the defendant had a duty to keep and maintain its restaurant and premises in a reasonably safe condition and was negligent in doing so.
The defendant caused Adams to sustain physical pain and suffering; mental anguish; limitations in her activities; and a diminution in her ability to enjoy life, according to the suit.
Adams is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. She is being represented by William H. Harding.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Tod J. Kaufman.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-448
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection