CHARLESTON -- A South Charleston woman is suing K&S Management after she claims she was injured in the Dunbar McDonald's restaurant.
Keith Watson is dba K&S Management, according to the suit.
On July 18, 2010, Taneisha Adams was a customer at the McDonald's in Dunbar when a restaurant employee knocked a wet floor sign over onto her right foot, according to a complaint filed March 21 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Adams claims the defendant had a duty to keep and maintain its restaurant and premises in a reasonably safe condition and was negligent in doing so.
The defendant caused Adams to sustain physical pain and suffering; mental anguish; limitations in her activities; and a diminution in her ability to enjoy life, according to the suit.
Adams is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. She is being represented by William H. Harding.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Tod J. Kaufman.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-448
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston