HUNTINGTON -- Huddleston Bolen is pleased to welcome Anna Price as a new associate in the firm.
Price joins the firm's business department and estate planning practice. She will be based in Huntington.
Price is a 2010 graduate of the West Virginia University College of Law, where she was the Notes and Symposium Editor of the West Virginia Law Review and an Ellen F. Warder Scholar. Price graduated from Marshall University in 2007, Magna Cum Laude, with a B. A. in Elementary Education.
While in Law School, Price was a student attorney at the WVU College of Law Clinical Law Program, where she represented indigent clients in the areas of family law, property law, landlord-tenant, and estate planning matters. She also served as a Summer Associate at Huddleston Bolen and Legal Aid of West Virginia.
Huddleston Bolen is a regional law firm with 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky. Founded in 1871, the firm represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination