HUNTINGTON -- Huddleston Bolen is pleased to welcome Anna Price as a new associate in the firm.
Price joins the firm's business department and estate planning practice. She will be based in Huntington.
Price is a 2010 graduate of the West Virginia University College of Law, where she was the Notes and Symposium Editor of the West Virginia Law Review and an Ellen F. Warder Scholar. Price graduated from Marshall University in 2007, Magna Cum Laude, with a B. A. in Elementary Education.
While in Law School, Price was a student attorney at the WVU College of Law Clinical Law Program, where she represented indigent clients in the areas of family law, property law, landlord-tenant, and estate planning matters. She also served as a Summer Associate at Huddleston Bolen and Legal Aid of West Virginia.
Huddleston Bolen is a regional law firm with 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky. Founded in 1871, the firm represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall