CHARLESTON -- On April 26, 41 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Daniel Kevin Armstrong, Charleston
* Sherrie Alice Armstrong, Charleston
* Sherry Ann Ballard, Hagerstown, Md.
* Jessica Spencer Benedict, Wheeling
* Kyle Walter Bickford, Saint Clairsville, Ohio
* Andrew Roy Bickwit, Atlanta, Ga.
* Joshua Chad Cain, Moundsville
* James Cody Clevenger, Jane Lew
* Geoffrey Aaron Cullop, Charleston
* William Alfred Dawson Jr., Saint Augustine, Fla.
* Michael Dutkovich, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Ryan John Duty, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Michelle Kuhar Dyer, Gibsonville, N.C.
* Christopher Paul Ferragamo, Washington, D.C.
* Tyler Christian Haslam, Huntington
* Benjamin Nathan Hatfield, Syracuse
* Michael Brian Hissam, Charleston
* Jacob Matthew Hogue-Morgenstern, Charleston
* Badge Shields Humphries, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
* Raymond Kenney LaMora III, Elkins
* Kristen Marie Leddy, Martinsburg
* John Patrick Maxwell, New Philadelphia, Ohio
* Shane Patrick McCullough, South Charleston
* Nancy Lee McGhee, Vienna
* Benjamin Cline McKinney, Morgantown
* John C. McLane, Morgantown
* Timothy Aaron Metz, Morgantown
* Russel Tyler Nakaishi, Morgantown
* Patricia Marie Nidiffer, Charleston
* Arthur James Park, Bluefield
* James Paul Parker, Morgantown
* Virginia Margaret Payne, Charleston
* Paul Robert Pichardo III, South Charleston
* Anna Melissa Price, Huntington
* James Patrick Riley IV, Martinsburg
* Erick Frank Seamster, Richmond, Va.
* Brandy Karie Simpson, Huntington
* Paul David Smolinsky, Washington, D.C.
* Jason Michael Stedman, Saint Petersburg, Fla.
* Jessica Yvonne Whitmore, Huntington
* Catherine Blaire Wood, Vienna