Diana Edwards vs. SHC Promotions LLC
PA-Jon D. Hoover; J-Spaulding
* Edwards says she was shopping at the Teays Valley Kmart on Aug. 25, 2009, when she stumbled on a raised rug and slipped on an unknown slippery substance. She seeks compensatory damages for medical expenses, physical injuries, emotional distress, mental anguish, pain and suffering, fear, humiliation, embarrassment, annoyance and inconvenience, loss of physical health and well being, loss of enjoyment of life, disability, disfigurement, compensatory damages, punitive damages, attorney fees, court costs, pre- and post-judgment interest and other relief.
Case number: 11-C-115
Christopher E. Johnson vs. Verizon Communications Inc.
PA-pro se; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff says he was wrongly terminated from Verizon on April 23, 2009, on a charge of sales integrity. He seeks back pay including bonuses of $203,934. He also seeks $1 million for pain and suffering, medical bills, mental anguish, harassment, discrimination and public humiliation.
Case number: 11-C-114
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems