Diana Edwards vs. SHC Promotions LLC
PA-Jon D. Hoover; J-Spaulding
* Edwards says she was shopping at the Teays Valley Kmart on Aug. 25, 2009, when she stumbled on a raised rug and slipped on an unknown slippery substance. She seeks compensatory damages for medical expenses, physical injuries, emotional distress, mental anguish, pain and suffering, fear, humiliation, embarrassment, annoyance and inconvenience, loss of physical health and well being, loss of enjoyment of life, disability, disfigurement, compensatory damages, punitive damages, attorney fees, court costs, pre- and post-judgment interest and other relief.
Case number: 11-C-115
Christopher E. Johnson vs. Verizon Communications Inc.
PA-pro se; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff says he was wrongly terminated from Verizon on April 23, 2009, on a charge of sales integrity. He seeks back pay including bonuses of $203,934. He also seeks $1 million for pain and suffering, medical bills, mental anguish, harassment, discrimination and public humiliation.
Case number: 11-C-114
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him