Diana Edwards vs. SHC Promotions LLC
PA-Jon D. Hoover; J-Spaulding
* Edwards says she was shopping at the Teays Valley Kmart on Aug. 25, 2009, when she stumbled on a raised rug and slipped on an unknown slippery substance. She seeks compensatory damages for medical expenses, physical injuries, emotional distress, mental anguish, pain and suffering, fear, humiliation, embarrassment, annoyance and inconvenience, loss of physical health and well being, loss of enjoyment of life, disability, disfigurement, compensatory damages, punitive damages, attorney fees, court costs, pre- and post-judgment interest and other relief.
Case number: 11-C-115
Christopher E. Johnson vs. Verizon Communications Inc.
PA-pro se; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff says he was wrongly terminated from Verizon on April 23, 2009, on a charge of sales integrity. He seeks back pay including bonuses of $203,934. He also seeks $1 million for pain and suffering, medical bills, mental anguish, harassment, discrimination and public humiliation.
Case number: 11-C-114
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall