William and Brenda Norris vs. Muse Associates Inc., Jeff Roberts Corp. a/k/a Jeff Roberts and Associates and Youth Explosion Ministries Inc.
PA – Ethan Vessals; J – Waters
* The plaintiffs, residents of St. Marys are suing the defendants for injuries William sustained on Oct. 10, 2010, when preparing a contemporary Christian concert at Parkersburg High School hosted by the defendants – businesses based in Nolensville, Tenn., Goodlettsville, Tenn., and Marion, Ill., respectively – when in the course of stacking speakers for the sound system had the tip of one of his fingers severed. Brenda makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, court costs, attorney fees and interest.
Case number: 11-C-150
Charles E. and Agnes L. O'Dell vs. Darrell E. and Vickie Lea Simmons
PA – Robert S. Fluharty Jr.; J – Reed
* The plaintiffs are seeking a court order compelling the defendants to deliver a deed for property on Neal and 12th streets in Parkersburg the Simmonses conveyed to the O'Dells on June 22, 2010.
Case number: 11-C-156
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems