Arlene Quoyle vs. Lincare Inc. and Mike Morrison
PA – Benjamin N. Conaway; J – Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination, and age discrimination after she was fired on June 25, 2010. She seeks unspecified damages, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-230
Linda and William T. Marty vs. Thomas A. Durnell, M.D., Inc.
PA – Bill Merriman; J – Beane
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant for medical malpractice when Linda, after being treated by Durnell for 10 years with vulvar dermatitis, consulted with two other physicians in 2009 who diagnosed her with Paget's disease which resulted in a vulvectomy on Sept. 24, 2009. William makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-232
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall