Arlene Quoyle vs. Lincare Inc. and Mike Morrison
PA – Benjamin N. Conaway; J – Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination, and age discrimination after she was fired on June 25, 2010. She seeks unspecified damages, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-230
Linda and William T. Marty vs. Thomas A. Durnell, M.D., Inc.
PA – Bill Merriman; J – Beane
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant for medical malpractice when Linda, after being treated by Durnell for 10 years with vulvar dermatitis, consulted with two other physicians in 2009 who diagnosed her with Paget's disease which resulted in a vulvectomy on Sept. 24, 2009. William makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-232
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wagers after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection