Arlene Quoyle vs. Lincare Inc. and Mike Morrison
PA – Benjamin N. Conaway; J – Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination, and age discrimination after she was fired on June 25, 2010. She seeks unspecified damages, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-230
Linda and William T. Marty vs. Thomas A. Durnell, M.D., Inc.
PA – Bill Merriman; J – Beane
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant for medical malpractice when Linda, after being treated by Durnell for 10 years with vulvar dermatitis, consulted with two other physicians in 2009 who diagnosed her with Paget's disease which resulted in a vulvectomy on Sept. 24, 2009. William makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-232
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination