Charles A. Wilcoxen vs. SJH Healthcare System, LP d/b/a St. Joseph's Hospital, 4M Emergency Systems of Parkersburg, Stephen R. Mosberg, M.D. and Gregory Wayne Creel, P.A.
PA – Harry Deitzler and David A. Sims; J – Beane
* The plaintiff, a resident of Belpre, Ohio, is suing the defendants for medical malpractice when following an automobile accident he was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's emergency room on June 9, 2010. After he was treated and released by Mosberg and Creel, Wilcoxen returned two days later to undergo surgery for an active brain bleed that was caused by a subdural hematoma sustained from the accident. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-237
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan