Charles A. Wilcoxen vs. SJH Healthcare System, LP d/b/a St. Joseph's Hospital, 4M Emergency Systems of Parkersburg, Stephen R. Mosberg, M.D. and Gregory Wayne Creel, P.A.
PA – Harry Deitzler and David A. Sims; J – Beane
* The plaintiff, a resident of Belpre, Ohio, is suing the defendants for medical malpractice when following an automobile accident he was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's emergency room on June 9, 2010. After he was treated and released by Mosberg and Creel, Wilcoxen returned two days later to undergo surgery for an active brain bleed that was caused by a subdural hematoma sustained from the accident. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-237
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit