Charles A. Wilcoxen vs. SJH Healthcare System, LP d/b/a St. Joseph's Hospital, 4M Emergency Systems of Parkersburg, Stephen R. Mosberg, M.D. and Gregory Wayne Creel, P.A.
PA – Harry Deitzler and David A. Sims; J – Beane
* The plaintiff, a resident of Belpre, Ohio, is suing the defendants for medical malpractice when following an automobile accident he was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's emergency room on June 9, 2010. After he was treated and released by Mosberg and Creel, Wilcoxen returned two days later to undergo surgery for an active brain bleed that was caused by a subdural hematoma sustained from the accident. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-237
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall