Charles A. Wilcoxen vs. SJH Healthcare System, LP d/b/a St. Joseph's Hospital, 4M Emergency Systems of Parkersburg, Stephen R. Mosberg, M.D. and Gregory Wayne Creel, P.A.
PA – Harry Deitzler and David A. Sims; J – Beane
* The plaintiff, a resident of Belpre, Ohio, is suing the defendants for medical malpractice when following an automobile accident he was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's emergency room on June 9, 2010. After he was treated and released by Mosberg and Creel, Wilcoxen returned two days later to undergo surgery for an active brain bleed that was caused by a subdural hematoma sustained from the accident. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-237
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection