Thayer Edson Winnell, individually, and on behalf of others similarly situated vs. HSBC Mortgage Services Inc.
PA – John W. Barrett; J – Nibert
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for abusive loan mortgaging procedures, and improper assessing and collection of late fees. Along with unspecified damages, he seeks a court order designating the suit class action.
Case number: 11-C-89
Robin Hall, as executrix of the estates of Robert and Elise Raines vs. Dr. Reddy's Labs Ltd. and Dr. Reddy's Labs, Inc.
PA – Brent K. Kesner; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a Andhra Pradesh, India-based business, and its New Jersey-based subsidiary, for wrongful death in failing to place warnings on its private label of citalopram that the drug increased the risk of suicidal behavior in adults over 65. After taking citalobram on April 30, 2008, Robert shot and killed Elise, then himself. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs, attorney fees and interest.
Case number: 11-C-90
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection