Thayer Edson Winnell, individually, and on behalf of others similarly situated vs. HSBC Mortgage Services Inc.
PA – John W. Barrett; J – Nibert
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for abusive loan mortgaging procedures, and improper assessing and collection of late fees. Along with unspecified damages, he seeks a court order designating the suit class action.
Case number: 11-C-89
Robin Hall, as executrix of the estates of Robert and Elise Raines vs. Dr. Reddy's Labs Ltd. and Dr. Reddy's Labs, Inc.
PA – Brent K. Kesner; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a Andhra Pradesh, India-based business, and its New Jersey-based subsidiary, for wrongful death in failing to place warnings on its private label of citalopram that the drug increased the risk of suicidal behavior in adults over 65. After taking citalobram on April 30, 2008, Robert shot and killed Elise, then himself. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs, attorney fees and interest.
Case number: 11-C-90
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall