Thayer Edson Winnell, individually, and on behalf of others similarly situated vs. HSBC Mortgage Services Inc.
PA – John W. Barrett; J – Nibert
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for abusive loan mortgaging procedures, and improper assessing and collection of late fees. Along with unspecified damages, he seeks a court order designating the suit class action.
Case number: 11-C-89
Robin Hall, as executrix of the estates of Robert and Elise Raines vs. Dr. Reddy's Labs Ltd. and Dr. Reddy's Labs, Inc.
PA – Brent K. Kesner; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a Andhra Pradesh, India-based business, and its New Jersey-based subsidiary, for wrongful death in failing to place warnings on its private label of citalopram that the drug increased the risk of suicidal behavior in adults over 65. After taking citalobram on April 30, 2008, Robert shot and killed Elise, then himself. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs, attorney fees and interest.
Case number: 11-C-90
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work