Thayer Edson Winnell, individually, and on behalf of others similarly situated vs. HSBC Mortgage Services Inc.
PA – John W. Barrett; J – Nibert
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for abusive loan mortgaging procedures, and improper assessing and collection of late fees. Along with unspecified damages, he seeks a court order designating the suit class action.
Case number: 11-C-89
Robin Hall, as executrix of the estates of Robert and Elise Raines vs. Dr. Reddy's Labs Ltd. and Dr. Reddy's Labs, Inc.
PA – Brent K. Kesner; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a Andhra Pradesh, India-based business, and its New Jersey-based subsidiary, for wrongful death in failing to place warnings on its private label of citalopram that the drug increased the risk of suicidal behavior in adults over 65. After taking citalobram on April 30, 2008, Robert shot and killed Elise, then himself. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs, attorney fees and interest.
Case number: 11-C-90
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems