Sandra L. Williams vs. Alcan Rolled Products-Ravenswood, LLC and Linde Material Handling North America Corp.
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Ravenswood resident, is suing the defendants for injuries she suffered on Oct. 23, 2009, when she was struck by a forklift driven by a co-worker. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-104
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published