Sandra L. Williams vs. Alcan Rolled Products-Ravenswood, LLC and Linde Material Handling North America Corp.
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Ravenswood resident, is suing the defendants for injuries she suffered on Oct. 23, 2009, when she was struck by a forklift driven by a co-worker. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-104
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems