Sandra L. Williams vs. Alcan Rolled Products-Ravenswood, LLC and Linde Material Handling North America Corp.
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Ravenswood resident, is suing the defendants for injuries she suffered on Oct. 23, 2009, when she was struck by a forklift driven by a co-worker. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-104
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall