Sandra L. Williams vs. Alcan Rolled Products-Ravenswood, LLC and Linde Material Handling North America Corp.
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Ravenswood resident, is suing the defendants for injuries she suffered on Oct. 23, 2009, when she was struck by a forklift driven by a co-worker. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-104
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination