State of West Virginia, By Its Prosecuting Attorney of Lincoln County, for and on behalf of the US 119 Task Force vs. John David McNeely and or Jonathan Michael Lucas and United States Currency in the Sum of Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy-Nine Dollars ($2,279.00) and Any Other Unknown Parties of Interest
PA- W. Jack Stevens II; J- Jay M. Hoke
* Law enforcement authorities say McNeely, residing at Lucas' residence at Harts, conspired to deliver or possess with intent to deliver a controlled substance on four dates last May that prompted a search warrant. A frisk on McNeely found $2,279, five Roxycontin and two metal pill containers. Lucas, a passenger riding with McNeely, was quoted to say the men had been delivering Roxycontin. Complaint asserts money is subject to seizure under the West Virginia Contraband Forfeiture Act.
Case number: 11-C-63
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit