State of West Virginia, By Its Prosecuting Attorney of Lincoln County, for and on behalf of the US 119 Task Force vs. John David McNeely and or Jonathan Michael Lucas and United States Currency in the Sum of Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy-Nine Dollars ($2,279.00) and Any Other Unknown Parties of Interest
PA- W. Jack Stevens II; J- Jay M. Hoke
* Law enforcement authorities say McNeely, residing at Lucas' residence at Harts, conspired to deliver or possess with intent to deliver a controlled substance on four dates last May that prompted a search warrant. A frisk on McNeely found $2,279, five Roxycontin and two metal pill containers. Lucas, a passenger riding with McNeely, was quoted to say the men had been delivering Roxycontin. Complaint asserts money is subject to seizure under the West Virginia Contraband Forfeiture Act.
Case number: 11-C-63
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'