State of West Virginia, By Its Prosecuting Attorney of Lincoln County, for and on behalf of the US 119 Task Force vs. John David McNeely and or Jonathan Michael Lucas and United States Currency in the Sum of Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy-Nine Dollars ($2,279.00) and Any Other Unknown Parties of Interest
PA- W. Jack Stevens II; J- Jay M. Hoke
* Law enforcement authorities say McNeely, residing at Lucas' residence at Harts, conspired to deliver or possess with intent to deliver a controlled substance on four dates last May that prompted a search warrant. A frisk on McNeely found $2,279, five Roxycontin and two metal pill containers. Lucas, a passenger riding with McNeely, was quoted to say the men had been delivering Roxycontin. Complaint asserts money is subject to seizure under the West Virginia Contraband Forfeiture Act.
Case number: 11-C-63
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection