Joan E. Batten vs. Love's Travel Stops and County Stores, Inc. d/b/a Love's Travel Stops
PA – S. Brooks West II; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for injuries she sustained on Sept. 20, 2010, after falling on an uneven sidewalk. She seeks unspecified damages, interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-118
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court