Heirs and assignees of Darrell L. Utt and estate of Darrell L. Utt by Diana Johnson vs. Carl E. Smith Inc., Carl E. Smith Petroleum Inc. and Mountaineer State Agency Inc. as successors in interest
PA – Richard J. Lindroth; J- Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for failing to pay for royalties on oil and gas leases on two properties owned the estate, maintaining the right-of-way to those leases and improperly installing a glass line to a house on one of the properties causing it to fill with gas. They seek unspecified damages and an order requiring an accounting of the leases and proper installation of the line.
Case number: 11-C-125
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit