M.S. Johnston Company, Inc. vs. Toppers Restaurant and Bar, Flowing Springs Pub LLC
PA-Eric Hulett; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff sold various kitchen and restaurant equipment in the amount of $24,725 to defendants. Plaintiff claims defendants have failed to pay balance due. Plaintiff seeks unpaid balance of $14,725 plus interest.
Case number: 11-C-377
Dianne L. Rinker vs. Earlene B Lucas
PA-J. Michael Cassell; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant negligently and recklessly operated a motor vehicle causing an accident. Plaintiff suffered injuries to her person. Plaintiff seeks at least $50,000 or more to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-382
Branch Banking & Trust vs. Marilyn Howell
PA-Christopher R. Moore; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,644.68 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 11-C-384
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall