M.S. Johnston Company, Inc. vs. Toppers Restaurant and Bar, Flowing Springs Pub LLC
PA-Eric Hulett; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff sold various kitchen and restaurant equipment in the amount of $24,725 to defendants. Plaintiff claims defendants have failed to pay balance due. Plaintiff seeks unpaid balance of $14,725 plus interest.
Case number: 11-C-377
Dianne L. Rinker vs. Earlene B Lucas
PA-J. Michael Cassell; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant negligently and recklessly operated a motor vehicle causing an accident. Plaintiff suffered injuries to her person. Plaintiff seeks at least $50,000 or more to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-382
Branch Banking & Trust vs. Marilyn Howell
PA-Christopher R. Moore; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,644.68 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 11-C-384
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit