M.S. Johnston Company, Inc. vs. Toppers Restaurant and Bar, Flowing Springs Pub LLC
PA-Eric Hulett; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff sold various kitchen and restaurant equipment in the amount of $24,725 to defendants. Plaintiff claims defendants have failed to pay balance due. Plaintiff seeks unpaid balance of $14,725 plus interest.
Case number: 11-C-377
Dianne L. Rinker vs. Earlene B Lucas
PA-J. Michael Cassell; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant negligently and recklessly operated a motor vehicle causing an accident. Plaintiff suffered injuries to her person. Plaintiff seeks at least $50,000 or more to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-382
Branch Banking & Trust vs. Marilyn Howell
PA-Christopher R. Moore; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,644.68 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 11-C-384
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection