M.S. Johnston Company, Inc. vs. Toppers Restaurant and Bar, Flowing Springs Pub LLC
PA-Eric Hulett; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff sold various kitchen and restaurant equipment in the amount of $24,725 to defendants. Plaintiff claims defendants have failed to pay balance due. Plaintiff seeks unpaid balance of $14,725 plus interest.
Case number: 11-C-377
Dianne L. Rinker vs. Earlene B Lucas
PA-J. Michael Cassell; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant negligently and recklessly operated a motor vehicle causing an accident. Plaintiff suffered injuries to her person. Plaintiff seeks at least $50,000 or more to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-382
Branch Banking & Trust vs. Marilyn Howell
PA-Christopher R. Moore; J-Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,644.68 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 11-C-384
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements