CHARLESTON -- A mother is suing the Kanawha County Board of Education after her son was injured on the Bridge Elementary School playground.
On Feb. 17, Nathanial Marion was playing on the playground when he fell from the slide rail and landed in a way that injured his arm, according to a complaint filed Nov. 7 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Deborah Marion claims the defendant in responsible for installing and maintaining the playground equipment at the elementary school.
The defendant failed to install a proper, safe material beneath the playground equipment and failed to maintain a proper and safe material beneath the playground equipment, according to the suit.
Deborah Marion is seeking compensatory damages. She is being represented by James M. Barber.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-1975
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements