CHARLESTON -- On Sept. 20, 32 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Shawn Michael Adkins, Clarksburg
* Jason Aaron Adkins, Huntington
* Jena Tonice Martin Amerson, Morgantown
* Nicholas Robert Bischoff, Nogales, Ariz.
* Scott Brian Blumenfeld, Bethesda, Md.
* Jessica Lacey Cook, Beckley
* Dennis Kyle Deak, Raleigh, N.C.
* Taylor Burkhart Downs, Fairmont
* Glenn Frederick Elliott Jr., Wheeling
* Joshua Seth Ferrell, Williamson
* Brien Joseph Fricke, Clarksburg
* Raymond Joseph Funkhouser III, Charles Town
* Bernard Page Gravely Jr., Glen Allen, Va.
* Mark Glendon Jeffries, Bridgeport
* Jeffrey Sanford Kaufman, Orlando, Fla.
* Todd Andrew Kirby, Beckley
* Courtney Nicole Lemley, Vienna
* Melissa Rae Lilly, Beckley
* Joseph Edward Linehan, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Ian Tyler Masters, Newell
* Kevin Michael Norris, Louisville, Ky.
* Robert Olavi Nylander, Fulks Run, Va.
* Mary Elizabeth O'Neill, Atlanta, Ga.
* Travis Christopher Sayre, Parkersburg
* Stacey Ann Scrivani, Reading, Pa.
* Benjamin Matthew Sheridan, Charleston
* Jared L Skidmore, Charleston
* Katherine Lanoue Sleeker, Richmond, Va.
* Zachary Michael Wallen, Bridgeport
* Keith Edward Whitson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Catherine Ann Wilkes, Martinsburg
* Nancy Winschel, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Steptoe & Johnson names new Chief Information Officer
- Morrisey announces new additions to office staff
- Slip and fall accident leads to suit against local Walmart store
- Huntington nursing home abuse case removed to federal court
- Coal miner sues after allegedly suffering head injuries on job site
- Man accuses Southern Coal Corporation of wrongful termination
- Career employee charges Lowe’s with age discrimination in job loss
- WVU wrongful termination suit goes to federal court
- Ohio couple says Cook's Heating & Cooling breached contract
- Woman accuses welfare group, Goodwill of race discrimination