CHARLESTON -- On Sept. 20, 32 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Shawn Michael Adkins, Clarksburg
* Jason Aaron Adkins, Huntington
* Jena Tonice Martin Amerson, Morgantown
* Nicholas Robert Bischoff, Nogales, Ariz.
* Scott Brian Blumenfeld, Bethesda, Md.
* Jessica Lacey Cook, Beckley
* Dennis Kyle Deak, Raleigh, N.C.
* Taylor Burkhart Downs, Fairmont
* Glenn Frederick Elliott Jr., Wheeling
* Joshua Seth Ferrell, Williamson
* Brien Joseph Fricke, Clarksburg
* Raymond Joseph Funkhouser III, Charles Town
* Bernard Page Gravely Jr., Glen Allen, Va.
* Mark Glendon Jeffries, Bridgeport
* Jeffrey Sanford Kaufman, Orlando, Fla.
* Todd Andrew Kirby, Beckley
* Courtney Nicole Lemley, Vienna
* Melissa Rae Lilly, Beckley
* Joseph Edward Linehan, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Ian Tyler Masters, Newell
* Kevin Michael Norris, Louisville, Ky.
* Robert Olavi Nylander, Fulks Run, Va.
* Mary Elizabeth O'Neill, Atlanta, Ga.
* Travis Christopher Sayre, Parkersburg
* Stacey Ann Scrivani, Reading, Pa.
* Benjamin Matthew Sheridan, Charleston
* Jared L Skidmore, Charleston
* Katherine Lanoue Sleeker, Richmond, Va.
* Zachary Michael Wallen, Bridgeport
* Keith Edward Whitson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Catherine Ann Wilkes, Martinsburg
* Nancy Winschel, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall