Michael J. and Brenda J. Riedel vs. Douglas M. Hlad; Margaret S. Mizell; Warwood Redbirds Organization; and City of Wheeling
PA- Robert P. Fitzsimmons; J- Gaughan
* On Dec. 7, 2009, plaintiff was clearing dirt at the ball field known as Loveland /Lock 12. Defendant Hlad reversed the Kubota; knocked Reidel in the head with the bucket; thereby knocking him into a ditch. After the initial strike, Hlad continued to drive the Kubota in reverse and strike plaintiff a second time in the chest. The force of the blow drove plaintiff out of the ditch where he was dragged by the tractor. Hlad jumped out of the Kubota and it fell on its side. It then fell onto plaintiff and crushed his body. He was life-flighted to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and treated for numerous injuries. Riedel has incurred expenses in the amount of $753,818.27 to date. A trial by jury is demanded for compensatory damages.
Case number: 11-C-370
Westfield Insurance Company as subrogee of Scott Horr vs. Derek L. Matson
PA- Andrew N. Frye, III; J- Wilson
* The events subject to this case occurred on May, 11 2011, in Dallas Pike. Matson caused damage to property owned by insured. Plaintiff's moves for a judgment of these damages in the amount of $7,187.40, along with costs and interest.
Case number: 11-C-375
Tyler J. Fader vs. William A. Lippert and HLC Trucking Company Inc.
PA- Robert G. McCoid; J- Gaughan
* Lippert was acting, within the scope of his employment, operating a commercial truck owned by HLC, on Nov. 16, 2009. He drove on Short Creek Road crossed the center line and onto the top of plaintiff's vehicle. Plaintiff suffered head injuries and is reasonably certain to incur future physical pain. A trial by jury is demanded.
Case number: 11-C-376
David Fristick d/b/a Dream Clean Carpet & Furniture Cleaning vs. American National Property and Casualty Company
PA- Gail W. Kahle; J- Wilson
* About mid-summer of 2011, plaintiff's business was approached by an agent of ANPAC to bid on a fire restoration job for their insured, Crystal Virden. Plaintiff agreed to perform services in exchange for the sum of $7,400.17. Defendant refuses to pay same and claims it submitted payment to Virden. Judgment is sought for this sum, together with costs.
Case number: 11-C-377
The Citizens Savings Bank vs. Tina M. And John G. Hinzey
PA- Ronald M. Musser; David K. Liberati; J- Recht
* On Aug. 1, 2007, defendants secured a loan in the amount of $19,000 and have failed to satisfy their obligations. A judgment in the amount of $14,981.13 is requested.
Case number: 11-C-378
Michael D. And Nikki A. Anderson vs. D.D. Exterior Enterprise, LLC d/b/a Equity One Exteriors, and Lance Elshere
PA- Paul J. Harris; J- Wilson
* About Aug. 1, 2010, defendant Elshere, acting as an insurance specialist for D.D. Enterprise, approached the plaintiff. Elshere advised plaintiff that their home suffered damage from a hail storm. Plaintiff's requested defendant contact their insurance company. Work was performed on the roof but started leaking in December 2010. As a result, the wood beams in plaintiff's attic were damaged.
Case number: 11-C-379
Aurgroup Financial Credit Union vs. Charles Coffman
PA- Christopher R. Moore; J- Recht
* Defendant entered into a contract secured by a motor vehicle. The security was subsequently repossessed and sold at a commercially reasonable sale. Minus any rebates, a deficiency balance remains for $18,050.78. Aurgroup prays the defendant be cited to appear and answer this complaint.
Case number: 11-C-380
- West Virginia committed to combatting substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation
- A&R Logistics says Kenworth truck caused fire damage