Eva Michelle Gandee vs. West Virginia's Choice
PA – J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia Ranson, George Marrone, J. Patrick Jacobs; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for failing to pay her within 72 hours of her discharge on July 8, 2011. She seeks triple damages under the state Wage Payment and Collection Act plus interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-157
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems
- Woman sues St. Mary's Medical Center for mother's death
- Woman sues Marshall University for soccer injuries
- Hurricane woman accuses Healthsouth of FMLA violations
- Woman sues DirecTV for wrongful termination
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination