Eva Michelle Gandee vs. West Virginia's Choice
PA – J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia Ranson, George Marrone, J. Patrick Jacobs; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for failing to pay her within 72 hours of her discharge on July 8, 2011. She seeks triple damages under the state Wage Payment and Collection Act plus interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 11-C-157
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death