Michael Ray Coughenour vs. Pleasant Valley Hospital, Inc. and John/Jane Does 1, 2 and 3
PA – Michael Eachus; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Gallipolis, Ohio, resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he received on Nov. 19, 2010 following his admission to Pleasant Valley the day before for emergency treatment when an a nurse grabbed his arm where his IV was located, and closed the bathroom door on his foot after he confronted her about attempting to steal his prescribed pain medication. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number 11-C-133
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection